1. Came home to this totally sweet box with a Nutella brownie, an Oreo cookie, a gingerbread cupcake, and a coconut pastry. YUM
2. Blee had a playdate with his buddy at Sillygoose Playground.
3. Knocked out Christmas gifts at Color Me Mine.
4. Helped out with the Angel Tree program at church.
5. Played Settlers of Catan for 2 nights in a row. I lost both times. Bleh.
6. Helped our friends put up their Christmas lights.
7. Blee discovered daddy's old toy. Totally intrigued.
8. Bought donuts for my students on the last day of school. I say it's much better than candy canes.
9. My co-worker's sweetest little daughter came to visit!
10. Pajama buddies.
11. Waited for santa to arrive at our annual church Christmas party.
12. Decorated sugar cookies with friends.
13. Visited daddy's work for the first time (and ate yummy kogi quesadillas/tacos)
14. Got an early Christmas present!
15. Tested out the fish-eye.
16. Walked around Candy Cane Lane with Sarah.
17. Breakfast at Rudy's. I'm not a breakfast person, but it was pretty delicious.
18. Blee's art project from his preschool. Baby Jesus in a manger surrounded by pretty beads. Love it.